Tomorrow is the first day of school for our students. Here are some important reminders!
· Students should report to the homeroom listed on their schedule. If you have not picked up your schedule, homerooms are listed on the front and back doors of the school. In homeroom, all students will receive a new copy of their schedule.
· During the day tomorrow, we will be taking time to go over all of our school procedures so that our students feel comfortable and can do what is expected of them.
· All of our students who ride the bus will transfer to a shuttle bus at the High School in the morning. The shuttle busses will bring the students down the hill to SI. When students exit the busses at SI, students who have homerooms on Team A will enter the doors at the South End of the building. Students assigned to homerooms on Teams B and C will walk across the parking lot and enter the back doors of the building by the gym / cafeteria.
· We would like for everyone to plan to ride the bus to and from school on the first few days. This helps the transportation department time up their routes and make adjustments when necessary. If it is necessary to pick up or drop off a student, please follow the attached procedures.
· For questions regarding our BYOT (Bring Your Own Technology) pilot program that we are using in our Social Studies classes, please refer to the brochure that was sent home two weeks ago with our parent letter. It is important to remember that no student is required to bring a device to school. We will have extra technology devices in our social studies classrooms for students who do not have a device. Whether or not our students bring laptops, netbooks, I-pads, tablet computers to school is strictly up to the parents. For tomorrow, the first day of school, students may not want to bring in their device; however we will leave that up to students and parents. For more information, please refer to the brochure on Bring Your Own Technology. As always, if you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!
· So far, we have had the chance to meet many of our students and parents! What a nice group! We are looking forward to a great first day!
The Springboro Voice
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Operated by TheVoiceofMiamiValley.com
Serving CarlisleDaily.com, TheFranklinVoice.com, and TheSpringboroVoice.com The articles and posts on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of the management and owner of The Voice of Miami Valley. Letters and Guests are welcome to submit to The Voice and all other sites managed by The Voice of Miami Valley. All submissions must be published with signatures. No unsigned submissions will be published. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com Thank you for your readership!
Post a Comment