- 8-9 a.m. Basket drop off at the concession stand. There will be two parking spaces reserved for drop-offs.
- 9 a.m-5 p.m. Activities for the community.
- 10 a.m. Teams scheduled to arrive.
- 10:45 a.m. Teams to line up by division at the first base side of field #2.
- 11:00 a.m. Ceremonies begin.
- 11:45 a.m. The singing of the National Anthem.
- 11:50 a.m. First pitches to be tossed out by Mayor Agenbroad and Dayton Dragon's mascot, Heater. Baseball and softball drawing winners to be announced.
- 1:00 p.m. First game of the season begins.
- 5:00 p.m. Winners of the team baskets to be drawn.
The Springboro Voice
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Operated by TheVoiceofMiamiValley.com
Serving CarlisleDaily.com, TheFranklinVoice.com, and TheSpringboroVoice.com