Please join the Springboro Community Assistance Center (SCAC) at Opening Day for SCBA Baseball at Clearcreek Park on Saturday, April 9th. The SCAC will be accepting food donations at the Clearcreek Park Shelter. If you cannot make it to opening day to donate, you can also donate at the following locations:
- SCAC Headquarters - 1150 South Main Street
- MV Hospital Imaging - 630 North Main Street
- Springboro Therapeutic Message - 764 West Central Avenue
- Klosterman Chiropractic - 255 North Main Street
- Park National Bank - 720 Gardner Road
- Dayton Children's Outpatient Center - 3333 West Tech Road
The Springboro Community Assistance Center (SCAC) was created in 2007 to assist families in need of food and other services.
Families who need assistance are able to utilize the center as the need arises. The goal of the SCAC is self-sufficiency and improved quality of life for all family members. When the SCAC opened, approximately 12 families were being helped each week with food, clothing and school supplies. They are now serving between 80 to 100 people.
For more information, please visit the SCAC website at:Springboro Community Assistance Center
The Springboro Voice
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Operated by TheVoiceofMiamiValley.com
Serving CarlisleDaily.com, TheFranklinVoice.com, and TheSpringboroVoice.com
Post a Comment