Dennis East School Update...
August 17, 2010
OPTION 1 Walkthrough tonight.
- Please review below
We are offering two walkthrough options this year.
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 17th - 6:30-7:30 PM
- Grades 1-5
- Chance to locate your child's classroom and tour the building. Our teachers will not be present but parking should be less congested
than option 2 scheduled for August 20th.
- This is an unguided informal tour. Principals Mrs. Wray and Mr. Wittenberg will be present.
- Due to the classrooms being locked please do not bring school supplies.
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 20th - 2:00-3:00 PM
- Grades 1-5
- Chance to locate your child's classroom and tour the building. Our teachers will be present.
- This is an unguided and informal opportunity to have your child find their classroom and meet their teacher.
- Parking will be definitely more of an issue than option 1.
FIRST GRADE OPEN HOUSE (Parents only)
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 19th 6:45-8:00 PM
Please note the change for Dennis East from the date provided to you in June.
- Please plan on arriving no sooner than 6:30. This gives time for our Dennis West parents to move to the classrooms
- Meeting begins in the cafeteria and ends in your child's classroom .
- Please note the following date change for Mrs. Asbell's Open House
Mrs. Asbell's Open House has been changed to Monday, August 23rd
at 6:00 PM in Room 138. A letter has been sent to parents that are impacted.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH GRADE OPEN HOUSE (Parents only)
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 31st
- GRADES 2 - 3
- GRADES 4-5
- Meetings begin in the cafeteria and end in your child's classroom.
- A copy of the 2010-11 Dennis Supply List is attached above.
- If you get your shopping completed early feel free to bring your child's supplies to the August 19th Open House
or the August 20th Walkthrough (classrooms will not be open for the August 17th Walkthrough).
- Please be sure your child's name is written on all items. By bringing the supplies in before school begins this will be one less issue
your child will need to deal with on the first day.
FIFTH GRADE CAMP KERN
Dennis East 5th graders go to Camp October 13 - 15. An important parent Camp Kern meeting is scheduled for September 7th at 7:00 P.M. in the cafeteria at Dennis Elementary . All volunteers going to Camp Kern must have results of their fingerprinting in our human resources office before they can go on the trip. If you plan on chaperoning and you feel our human resource office has your results on file please email me at email@example.com I will verify your results and contact you. A change in Fingerprinting...it now may only be done at the Warren Count Educational Service Center. Please note the hours below. We must have adequate chaperones to be able to go on this field trip.
Warren County Educational Service Center
320 E. Silver St.
BCII – Cost $25.00 (Cash or Money Orders Only)
Hours – 8:00-3:00 – office closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2010
The Springboro Voice
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Operated by TheVoiceofMiamiValley.com
Serving CarlisleDaily.com, TheFranklinVoice.com, and TheSpringboroVoice.com
Post a Comment